#1 atlanta hiphop blog african rapper

New love song "Tell Me" by X-Shai

21 AprilUSA Blog Network



Here's my advice homie. Cater to you girl or someone else will. Treat her like the queen that she is. Tell her how beautiful she is everyday. Be spontaneous. Shower her with gifts. Sex her right and often. That is also the premise of X-Shai's new hiphop love song "Tell Me". He goes all the way for that special girl, as far as to take a bullet for her if needed. X-Shai rides over strong piano keys and interesting percussions sounds. The hook has a international pop feel to it. X-Shai says, "Tell Me"is like telling your lady, you got her, no matter what happens, you will always be there for her, and do everything right for her". "Tell Me" is currently going viral all  over the internet so grab it today on iTunes below!


"Tell Me"
https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1224764252?ls=1&app=itunes



Im Alternative Artist X-Shai represent West Africa Ghana, Boogie down Bronx, and East Atlanta. My inspiration to succeed in the music industry is my daughter and family. I started recording immediately after a much needed visit to Ghana. Music is my top priority and often times interferes with me eating and sleeping. Music is my existence. I am purposed to write music that helps individuals to face a very common reality about life to include subjects on work, love, art, aspirations, distress or spirituality. I am doing whatever it takes to grow my own fan base, I am dedicated to the fans that I currently have and I am continuously in touch with them on Social Media. Their feedback is positive and helps me to stay focused on what I am doing and is a constant reminder of why I am doing it. The time is now. I can’t stop now and I am won’t stop now. I am ready to leave a mark in music history that can never be erased.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form