#1 atlanta hiphop blog atl hiphop

ATL HIPHOP>> HIP HOP ARTIST ‘TRU WEALTH’ WILL RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM ON AUGUST 4, 2017

10 JulyUSA Blog Network



Atlanta, GA – Tru Wealth, an American artist, performer, director, and musician who was previously known by his production name, The One Man Band aka O.M.B. of OMB-Productions, this week announced that this August 4, he will be releasing his first full-length debut album, titled I Got Wealth.

A completed 15-song masterpiece that explores the difficult, taboo, fun, and controversial topics at large in America today, I Got Wealth has been described as a “gift” that will keep listeners motivated, working hard, and partying all night long.

“This is a work-hard, play-hard type of album that was inspired by my on-the-go lifestyle,” said Tru Wealth. “The name of the game is working all day, partying all night, and never taking time to slack off. After years of involvement in the musical production industry, I am very excited to be releasing my own work.”

I Got Wealth will feature guest appearances from Oj Da Juice Man, making a comeback with his best feature ever, as well as Drumma Boy and many other up-and-coming R&B and rap forces at work today. The album will be available in all digital outlets, and a special edition Vinyl will be available to DJs and serious collectors.

“I work hard to curate distinct sounds that revolutionize music as we know it today,” said Tru Wealth. “I’ve always treasured the process of molding other singers to achieve success, and am applying my talents to my own musical production this time. Spread the word on the official release date of my forthcoming debut album, and head on over to my social media to get a better feel of my sound.”
Tru Wealth is known for his multi-talented approach to song cultivation, including his experience as a rapper, producer, singer, songwriter, photographer, and director. He is passionate about working to groom up new solo artists with a vision for the future.

For more information, visit: www.iamtruwealth.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form