1Breeze dope

1Breeze drops a new trapper's anthem "Drug Money"

21 AprilUSA Blog Network





Florida artist, 1Breeze drops a trapper's anthem "Drug Money". Him and his partner are in the kitchen with the pyrex cookware and baking soda whipping up straight-drop magic! 1Breeze makes it a fun song for the trap to turnup to over a smooth westcoast influenced beat. Get familiar with him below and join his growing movement today!



Bio: I'm a young entertainer from a small town called Apopka, Florida, South Apopka to be exact. Been writing music jokes and poems since I was 9 years old. Started recording music in the 10th grade. I went to college in the mid-west off a football scholarship and started taking my music more serious. Started doing live performances, parties and talent shows and became comfortable on stage. Now that I'm back in Florida its time to change they game and give it a whole new vibe/sound. As me and my boys wpuld call it...Thug Harmony. Thisis only the beginning, you will be hearing a lot more from me.





#follow
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form