viisi - "hate u"

08 SeptemberSamhoody

Genre-defying artist viisi releases the new single "hate u". The single is about emerging from heartbreak and stepping back into your confidence. With witty jabs and mischievous notes of sarcasm, viisi finds the silver lining of a breakup in "hate u"

"hate u" will leave you wanting more with rising tension built around sharp energetic rushes and dark melodic slow burns. viisi's defining vocals refuse to fit in a box with saccharine pop tendencies at the chorus and infectious hip-hop flow in his verses. viisi admits, "This single is my breakup anthem. It's a song riddled with resentment towards a past relationship. Starting as a broken man and working my way into finding my self confidence, but keeping my light heartedness throughout by knowing that no matter how much you hate me, I love how you can always f-ck me like I’m somebody else.viisi has collaborated with artists including Chelsea Collins and Kayla DiVenere. He has received high acclaim from Fashionably Early, Earmilk, and Grimy Goods to name a few.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form