#1 new jersey hiphop blog #1 usa music blog

ALSKI - I GO HARD

12 AprilUSA Blog Network



We 1st heard of Alski's new hit "I GO HARD" from our Midwest blog connection, but was pleasantly surprised at 1st listen! Almost half million plays to date, "I GO HARD" is picking up mad steam throughout the country!! Peep the review below!


Come along to the club with Alski as he spits mad game to a fine honey! "I Go Hard" is a club banger that will have you singing along. The beat is high octane. There's some keyboard work in there that reminds me of chinatown for some reason. Overall, this banger is about doing what you do to the fullest! Go Hard!!!

"Soul Gemz Entertainment proves it has a revolutionary approach to music making with the release of I Go Hard, which is the latest single from Alski. The dynamic song offers Hip Hop with R&B flavor. The single will be released worldwide to major outlets including ITunes, Google Play and Amazon."


 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form