atl hiphop atlanta hiphop

Watch new video 'Oh Yeah' by StreetCraze

01 JanuaryUSA Blog Network



StreetCraze is going extra hard on new video "Oh Yeah". BJoJo F supplies a high energy beat. The result is a certified banger! What you hear when you listen to "Oh Yeah" is the essence of a young talented hiphop artist who is giving you 100% of him. The way he rides the beat and effortlessly switches from rapping to harmonizing, StreetCraze is sounding like the truth! 

StreetCraze says, "Im a rapper that lives in Southampton England but was born in Zimbabwe, I have been making music for over 3 years and I have been featured on BBC introducing radio twice in the last year. As well as been played on Voice FM 103.9 . I have also worked with super producers such as "Young Ex" who produced "K camp - blessings" & Lantana "All Hustle No Luck" this track "Oh Yeah" was a track I wrote when I decided to start making music again as i had taken a long break between my music. The visuals were shot by "Aukes Media". 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form