atl hiphop atl music

#MixtapeOfTheWeek "Southern Reach" by I I I (Third)

03 AprilUSA Blog Network



When we come across a new project so uniquely dope, we have no choice but to pick it as USA Blog Network's "Mixtape of the Week". Newcomer, III's new 10-track offering, "Southern Reach" shows how hiphop culture has grown. Nowadays, you can buy a microphone to record at home with no booth, jug a music video on your iphone and still make a huge impact with your God given talent that can be felt all over the world! "Southern Reach" has plenty of standout joints like the uptempo conscious harmony and flow on intro track "Eating By Myself". A must listen is the clever back and forth between III and feature, Mac Bone on "Off the Record". Enjoy listening to USA Blog Network's #MixtapeOfTheWeek and download "Southern Reach" today on DatPiff!
http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail-2015.php?id=835980

III says, "I'm a new artist hailing from Fayetteville NC. This is my first mixtape I have a lot of room for improvement, but I appreciate all of the listens and shares. The tape was recorded in a bedroom. I plan on growing every tape. The next one comes out either in July or Oct. Peace."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form