Malik Ninety Five - "Friend Or Foe"

31 JanuarySamhoody

New Orleans up and coming rapper, Malik Ninety Five, questions people's loyalty on his new track, "Friend or Foe."


“I had left Los Angeles in September and got the track from one of my collaborators Benny Hennessy. It took me about a day to sit on the track then I went in, and freestyled the entire thing.

It was inspired by interactions with two woman at different points in my life who  I thought were going to be there for it all, but in the back of my mind knowing one day it will all one day go back to normal with them jumping back on the scene, as I begin to question who’s really here for me. Who’s a Friend or Foe." - Malik Tells Us. 

Stay tuned for Malik Ninety Five's forthcoming project, Tides and Rapture dropping sometime in Spring 2020. 

In the meantime, check out, "Friend Or Foe," below and more music from Malik Ninety Five via SoundCloud

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form