Darnell (Kache Monet) - "I Know"

22 Novemberrealhiphop

Kache Monet has been making music for years, but is getting in touch with his African roots with his latest single, “I Know.”
With almost two decades in the game, Kache Monet has worked hard to make a name for himself as an independent artist. With over a dozen recent singles, “I Know” is just the latest in a long line of dynamic singles that deliver hip-hop with a hint of R&B. Only this time around Kache is digging deep into his DNA by bringing forth his African heritage in the lyrical content of the track. He notes, “This new single talks about me reconnecting with my African roots and knowing where I come from prior to the  African Transatlantic Slave Trade.
Over the years Kache Monet has been heard on numerous stations around the Texas area and has played locally as well as in the Midwest. Now he’s focusing his energy on getting his name out there more with his new single, “I Know.”
Follow:
IG: @kachemonetoffical 
Twitter: @KacheMonet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form