Ohreo - "I Want You"

09 FebruarySamhoody

   

New York artist Ohreo bring you his latest single "I Want You" which has a melodic vibe to it. In the song Ohreo sings "I want you to tell me why, you hurt me turn around and say good bye." The lyrics expresses heartbreak, but more importantly, about taking back your life. Ohreo told us the record is mostly about ensuring that the key to your happiness is with you; and not some external person who doesn't care about it. also adding in he said "We all go through heartbreaks, some harder than others, but it's important for you to pick yourself up and decide to be happy." You can checkout the single on all music platforms including YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify and Soundcloud. This is definitely a tune to kickback and enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form