atl music atlanta singer

Brianna Shelko shares pieces of herself with spicy new pop single "I Don't Want Your Man"

07 AugustUSA Blog Network





This song is for every woman who had to bicker with her ex's new girlfriend. "I Don't Want Your Man" is a magical explosion of drama! Listen as on-the-verge pop singer, Brianna Shelko shares pieces of herself and discovers the strength to move on. "I Don't Want Your Man" is the ultimate relationship breakup song packed with a serene botanical garden of piano keys and beats, insightful content, and shockingly good vocals. Brianna Shelko says "Love is a funny thing and people will do crazy things because of it. That's exactly why this spicy new pop single, "I don't want your man" will soon be the theme song that helps connect women across the nations to support and encourage one another, rather than dishing out envy and hate."  Enjoy the new song "I Don't Want Your Man" and watch our FB LIVE interview with Brianna Shelko as she gives more details about the explosive new single, this Sunday 8/11 2pm cst below.




"I Don't Want Your Man"


#follow
 
IG // FB // TW


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form