art atl hiphop blog

Ocean Skye Art releases his mind with new hiphop song "Mental Therapy"

07 AugustUSA Blog Network




Release your mind with the healing sounds of Ocean Skye Art as he pours out his heart on emotional hiphop/rock influenced song "Mental Therapy". Experience the wave of consciousness as Ocean raps, sings, and produces a track that vividly illustrates every thing that he felt during a bout of depression. He says, "This song gives a little insight on a bit of my life, my career, and how I feel." The lyrics were written using some of the texts between me and my wife about my frustrations while over the road and life in general." Download the journey through Ocean Skye Art's unique mental and join the growing following below.


"Mental Therapy" 
[Download]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form