afro pop afrobeat

KÖD drops island influenced Hiphop/RNB video "I Love My Brothers"

20 JulyUSA Blog Network




The feel and sound of Caribbean culture has always been a driving force in Hip Hop's evolution. Pioneer, DJ Kool Herc is of Jamaican descent and is credited as the founder of Hip Hop. Boston, Ma. artist, KÖD looks to keep tradition running with his new single "I Love My Brothers." The song pairs KÖD's strong voice and Reggae style with a bouncy, heavy bass instrumental to create a great feeling vibe for the summer. But, it's not only a good song to sip Henny to, the video will make the experience that much better. The visuals for this video were filmed in the beautiful U.S. Virgin Islands. While friends were out visiting the Gucci store, KÖD decided to use the visit as an opportunity to make a music video. And he did. The one take video(I dont know if people realize how hard that is to do) came out as the perfect compliment to a nice track. KÖD has a very bright career ahead of him and with singles like "I Love My Brothers", international superstardom is only a matter of time away.



“ILOVEMYBROTHERS”




#follow
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form